Happy new years, friends!
I wanted to start this post off with a big THANK YOU to all of my readers, clients, supporters, friends and family. This year would not have been so amazing and fulfilling without you! Here are a few things that made this year so great:
- Over the summer I participated in the RAW: Natural Born Artists showcase in Milwaukee.
- In September, I made the leap to focusing on freelance design and quit my 9-5 job. This was a goal of mine for a long time and I had waited around for the ideal time for too long. I’m so glad I took the chance and I wouldn’t have it any other way! Check out this blog article I wrote about my first two weeks as a freelancer: 5 Things I learned in my First 2 Weeks as a Freelancer
- I visited New York City for the first time as an adult, and got to visit the shop of one of my favorite artists: The Cotton Candy Machine. I did yoga in Central Park, attended a Freelancers Union Spark event in Manhatten, and explored Chinatown and Little Italy.
Goals for 2016:
- Attend more creative events, locally and all over the country!
- Travel more
- Work with clients who share my vision
- Connect with other local bloggers
- Launch my side project (Which is a secret for now!)
I’m super excited to see what 2016 will bring, I hope that we can work together to make it amazing for everyone!